February always seems to slip away so quickly; the shortest month of the year has come and gone, but hopefully that means that spring is one step closer!
Some tidbits that happened in February:
- cried over Jennifer Lawrence winning the Best Actress Oscar (+ fell in love with her even more)
- started the tradition of a girls only Valentine’s Day party
- savored my favorite flavor of Girl Scout cookies
- had a post featured over at my friend Kaleigh‘s blog, Rewriting Life
- began the process of tracking my finances
- mailed a month’s worth of letters
- babysat the two cutest little boys I know
- re-read my all-time favorite book, The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
- participated in a RAGING Twitter party for the More Love Letters Sealed With Love campaign
- + watched Hannah Brencher KILL it on the Jeff Probst Show!
- bought tickets to see Justin Timberlake + Jay-Z this summer (whaaaaat!)
And a sneak peek at plans for March…
- spending a weekend in Massachusetts
- creating my own workspace
- write. write. write.
- preparing for the Phillies 2013 season with an exhibition game
- (hopefully) clearing some space on my laptop
- anticipating Ryan Gosling’s next movie release
- getting free water ice on the first day of Spring!